Distributor Account Operations Manager - 1075445
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, our ideas propel our world faster. We’re an industry-leading technology company. And we’re accelerating everything we do. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, our technology and services help transform our customers around the world to become more efficient, more productive and more secure. They enable our customers to go further. And our employees to develop, learn and advance their careers. Ready to change the world? No one’s doing it faster.
Mission: We help customers use technology to slash the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, they transform industries, markets and lives.
Some of our customers run traditional IT environments. Most are transitioning to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly infrastructure. Many rely on a combination of both. Wherever they are in that journey, we provide the technology and solutions to help them succeed.
If you are…
• First-level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
• Typically 6-10 years of related experience, preferably in supply chain, customer service, procurement or financial management.
• Typically 2-4 years of experience supporting
• Global/regional accounts or large, complex domestic accounts.
• Project management experience preferred.
• Excellent communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
• Excellent Leadership, negotiation and influence skills.
• In-depth understanding of core company businesses and the revenue cycle.
• Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Strong project management, problem solving, and analytical skills.
• Strong ability to collaborate and network with other groups and functions to reach business objectives, in support of the customer/partner requirements.
• Strong ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with external customers/partners up to the Director level.
• Solid financial and business acumen.
• Proven ability to identify and implement customer-specific process improvements.
Distributor Account Operations Manager
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Global Operations prioritizes putting customers and partners first by developing the workforce of the future. This involves strategic, inclusive, and collaborative working culture. At our core, we strive to uphold HPE’s values – to partner, innovate and act – we are an organization that plan, source, and provide quality customer and partner experiences.
As a Distributor Account Operations Manager, you will be assigned to customers or partners as a focal point for operational aspects for the business relationship and may assist in driving the operational strategy for their assigned customer and participate in key negotiations. You will provide process consulting expertise to project and account teams in developing the customer solution and to enable the efficient execution of operational processes. You will advocate the customer/partner view, expectations and provides feedback to the development/improvement of processes and capabilities. You will understand and analyse account financials. May manage top level escalations by interacting with company management and the customer/partner side. Examples of operational topics handled in this job family can be; provide consultancy and support to an account that wants to centralize the purchasing of hardware or service agreements, work with the account as well as internal stakeholders to implement new business models / supply chain models, implement processes and procedures with the account supporting the company’s policies related to compliance and global trade, advocate the customer/partner requirements in the development of automated solutions (web based, EDI).
In a typical day as a Distributor Account Operations Manager, you would:
• Manage the operational business relationship of large accounts, often with global/regional reach; serves on account team, providing operational perspectives.
• Plan and leads business analyses and provides recommendations to sales teams and business units.
• Act as a point of escalation and collaborates with other functions to drive resolution of operational issues of high complexity, in support of the customer/partner requirements.
• Represent the customer/partner needs and provides business requirements to projects of high complexity, and conducts post-project evaluations.
• Prepare and runs operational performance reviews with the customer/partner and drives improvement plans.
• Consult and advises on operational matters of high complexity to internal clients up to the Director level.
• Proactively communicate operational process changes to customers/partners and internal clients; drives the implementation phase.
Join us and make your mark!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.