Senior Java Developer
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
A little about You:
- Excellent understanding of Java 8, EJB, Spring core, CDI, JPA, XML, XSLT;
- You have experiences with asynchronous development : JMS, Websphere MQ;
- You have experiences with batch process : Spring batch, Multithreading;
- You have essential notions of Database : Oracle;
- You know : Webservices rest and soap;
- Source code management : GIT, GIT Extension;
- Agile Project Management: JIRA, IDE : IntelliJ or Eclipse;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
We also value:
- A responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
- A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
- Good command of French, written and understanding with the ability to participate in French meetings
- Willing to improve the spoken French level;
- Enthusiasm, self-confidence, innovative problem-solving skills, curious, autonomous and keen to develop his tech skills.
The domain you will join is, more specifically, in charge with the development/maintenance of applications/projects for Retail Banking. It offers opportunity to master and enhance exciting Agile software development practices exhibiting accuracy, business agility, risk and value driven approach thereby installing self-confidence, self-learning. You will work to the development and maintenance of an existing application who distributes information filled by the customers in the SI (request of appointment, of subscribe a credit, of a change in address, …)
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Understanding of detailed functional specifications;
- Participate in the translation into technical specifications;
- Participate in the estimation of workload required to achieve the development and unit tests;
- Appropriating the operating rules of the development environment;
- Code/set-up and document what is produced;
- Comply with the standards and procedures (architecture, security, quality, documentation);
- Ensure compliance with technical specifications;
- Conduct performance tests: Test Driven Development, BDDs & DDD;
- Contribute to the 3rd level support, this includes: monitoring of the resolution of incident and troubleshooting.