Python Test Automation Engineer
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Requirements
• 2 - 3years of experience in testing (analyzing requirements, implementing, executing test scripts and analyzing results)
• Very good testing vocabulary and understanding of the testing concept
• Experience in test automation with Python and Scripting
• Communicative, adaptable, analytical, proactive and have attention to details
• Bachelor’s degree, computer science, engineering or related
• Fluent in written and spoken English (B2 minim)
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
For our office in Cluj-Napoca we are looking for a proactive and adaptable Test Automation Engineer for component integration testing to take part in our client's most successful and innovative projects.
What will you do
• analyze requirements, implementing
• executing test scripts
• analyzing results
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Innovative projects for prestigious clients
• Exposure to the latest technologies
• Career development through focus on technical and soft-skill training and personal growth
• Generous benefits package (including private medical care, lunch vouchers, sports passes, flexible work time