Junior accounting analyst (French is a plus)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Michelin Romania active
View all jobs Junior accounting analyst (French is a plus) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
If you are ready to take a new road in Accounting, come and see what means Junior Accounting Analyst position in Michelin. You'll perform accounting reviews, critical control and preparation tasks to produce monthly accounts and close books on time, validating all deliverables.
As a Junior accounting analyst, you will…:
- Perform cycle reviews and all the month end closing activities in accordance with deadlines and group standards;
- Prepare and disseminate cycle quality indicators;
- Assist the cycle review senior in providing information to the statutory auditor;
- Contribute to and participate in cycle progress and cycle-related processes;
- Prepare reconciliation on ledger and subledger;
- Prepare, make and record other entries, if the case, in accordance with pre-established deadlines as well as Group and local rules;
- Communication skills (both written and oral);
- Fluency in English and French is a plus;
- Economics background;
- Attention to details and focus on results;
- Ability to learn/to adapt to new processes;
- At least 2 years of experience in Accounting/ Controlling/ Analysis/ Audit;
- A team-worker attitude and customer-oriented approach.
- A multicultural environment based on respect and transparency;
- Flexible work schedule and home-office options;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Private medical subscription;
- Deduction of vacation costs;
- Dedicated commercial offers from our partners;
- The option to customize your own benefits package with: book rental service, gym access, massage or dental subscription, contribution to private retirement pension, deduction of public transport costs.
- We have a phone call to get to know each other;
- We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
- We meet in a face to face (or online, depending the context) interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.