Platform Senior Software Engineer
Visteon is a global technology company that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative cockpit electronics products and connected car solutions for most of the world’s major vehicle manufacturers.
- Understand the Third party software/ reusable components and interface with the existing system
- Design and implement Software / Hardware Debug I/O Assertions in the given module
- Deep involvement in board bring-up software activities.
- Solve critical and most complex technical problems
- Assure high quality through code verification activities – integration testing, unit testing, etc.
- Software debugging and quality assurance
- Prepare appropriate technical documentation
- Support customer with on-site engineering if required – troubleshooting customer issues, in-car testing, etc.
- Perform software integration/configuration tasks for OS / MCAL / AUTOSAR BSW / RTE
- DaVinci or similar Autosar configuration tools knowledge
- Professional experience in design of software for embedded systems
- University degree in the area of Computer Systems, Electronics, Automation or Information Technologies
- Experience in programming language C
- Knowledge in software design and UML modeling will be considered as advantage
- AUTOSAR knowledge will be considered as advantage
- Very good English
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Automotive industry
- Possibilities for career development in an international company
- Professional development based on up-to-date training opportunities and expertise
- Competitive remuneration package with pool of benefits
- Open and friendly working atmosphere