Product Owner/Manager - Mobile App
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Gi Group Romania active
View all jobs Product Owner/Manager - Mobile App active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Requirements
1. Bachelor of Science in Electrical, Computer, Information Technology or equivalent.
2. 3+ years’ experience with mobile app product management and/or requirements development.
3. Proven experience as Product Manager or Product Owner in a cross-functional team, dedicated to the complete product development lifecycle of successfully launched mobile app used globally (multilingual and localized).
4. Experience providing oversight of a large product, program
5. Experience capturing and managing software requirements as User Stories.
6. Experience facilitating backlog refinement sessions
7. Experience testing or verifying software meets acceptance criteria.
8. Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously.
9. Proven ability to work in a cross-functional team with designers, coders, integrators and business teams.
10. Strong relationship building skills including the ability to relate constructively to all levels of an organization.
11. Strong listening, written, and oral communication skills.
1. Experience using Atlassian Jira Agile.
2. Experience developing a product roadmap.
3. Experience creating user experience (UX/UI) artifacts such as journey maps and wireframes.
4. Experience modeling business or software processes
5. Experience creating release notes, user documentation, and/or training materials.
6. Experience writing a requirements specification or statement of work.
7. Awareness of mobile device capabilities and constructs (GPS, haptics, gestures, etc.) and the ability to recognize how they might help meet a need.
9. Awareness of user interface design guidelines (Apple HIG and Google Material Design).
The Product Owner/Manager - Mobile App responsibilities include but not limited to:
1. Translates business goals and end-user needs into product strategy; communicates direction and product priorities to the development team, other matrixed teams, and third-party partners
2. Following an iterative design and development process, drive the execution, delivery, and outcome of the product throughout the entire product lifecycle.
3. Identifies goals, metrics and analytics to determine product value; continually makes recommendations and refinements to the product backlog based on learnings
4. Manages and grooms the product backlog
5. Monitors research as well as the competitive landscape to recommend the best solutions and ensure that products remain or become best in class
6. Ensures that product directions balance both the user needs and business goals of driving sales, improving efficiency and enhancing customer satisfaction
7. Creates, prioritizes and accepts user stories; incorporate them into release planning
8. Identifies and considers pros, cons, issues, obstacles, dependencies and value associated with features and enhancements
9. Participates in standups, iteration planning sessions, product demo, and retrospectives
10. Condenses complex technical concepts into non-technical language for stakeholders
11. Fosters collaboration with team members to drive value and resolve impediments
12. Advocates for the end user and stakeholder by becoming associated with the product, empathizing with and understanding user needs Works with the product team to continuously assess progress, disseminate lessons learned, and understand next steps