Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
Do you know what the Lightning Experience is? Do you want to work on various projects with experienced specialists?
Join the Salesforce team!
If you are:
• passionate about technology
• focused on expanding your knowledge and competence
• experienced with Salesforce
• naturally looking for improvements
• easily finding a common language with business users and a technical team
• communicating in English at a minimum B2 level
• one of those people with a sense of humor
What’s waiting for you?
• Participation in splendid national & international projects for top-shelf clients
• Work across all Clouds with focus on Sales, Service, Marketing
• Business analysis of functional requirements
• Consulting and implementation of CRM projects and business applications based on the Salesforce platform
• Active participation in meetings with clients, preparation and presentation of materials and demonstration of solutions to senior management teams
• Real Agile approach