Junior Regional IT Project Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Deloitte Romania active
View all jobs Junior Regional IT Project Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
- Proven working experience as a project coordinator/assistant, preferably in the information technology sector;
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills;
- Outstanding analytical skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects;
- Participation in the development of project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Track resource availability and allocation;
- Support Project Managers in the development of detailed project plans to track progress;
- Use appropriate verification channels to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs;
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques;
- Report and escalate to PMO and business management as needed;
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders;
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation;
- Carry out and manage the administration of various systems;
- Keeping regular contact with other departments;
- Providing high level administrative support to the assigned Project Managers of the department.
What we offer
- Interesting, full of challenges job in the international company;
- Work environment that supports knowledge sharing, personal development and networking;
- Internal and external trainings;
- Real opportunities for growth and promotion – clear and individual career paths.
About the team
As a member of our Regional Information Technology team, you will be responsible for planning, overseeing and leading projects from ideation through to completion. This role requires interaction with a range of internal and external parties, including vendors and both technical and business stakeholders. PM's will manage several moving project parts simultaneously in an international environment, most often remotely, while proactively driving change and delivering every project on time, within budget and scope.
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting their resumes but please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.