Business & Financial Controller
Working in the Finance, Accounting, and Controlling department at Euromaster Business Services, can prove sometimes challenging but rewarding; this is why we are looking for a dynamic person, curious about business levers and processes.
The main goal is to provide actionable data to business stakeholders, acting as a subject matter expert in Business and Financial Controlling for a specific entity of the Euromaster Group (TrucTyre, UK).
You will be part of the EBS Controlling Team, in charge of monthly closings, by maintaining and developing the database and the reports throughout a multitude of BI systems. Developing the reporting and controlling TrucTyre activity, in close connection with CFO and Controlling Manager of the country. The job is oriented towards sets of data, analysis, and finding solutions in an environment that is considered the interface between accountancy and business intelligence.
Communication is the key to success as this job is considered to be the center of collecting and reporting data, understanding forecasts, and verifying the logic of the predictions.
Very good knowledge of Excel is a must, as a lot of the checks and reconciliation of data are done with the help of advanced formulas.
- Responsible for the controlling closing for TrucTyre entity and maintaining the Hyperion database;
- In charge of creating, developing, and designing new reports;
- In close relations with the CFO and the Controlling Manager, consolidate, check and support the monthly and yearly forecasts exercises;
- In charge of assuring the data quality check between multiple systems;
- Support and improve the monthly business review preparation;
- With support from the Business Intelligence team, automatize the Hyperion closing loading files.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position (working in different activities is considered a plus: Controlling, BI, Marketing, Accountancy, etc);
- MS Office skills: Excel (advanced), PowerPoint (advance) (VBA is a plus);
- Advance English skills (both speaking and writing);
- Previous experience with Hyperion and IBM is a plus;
- Client & process improvement focused;
- Analytic skills;
- Financial knowledge;
- Reporting skills.
Enjoy the benefits of working with us:
- Learning opportunities that will help you develop your competencies for the future;
- Attractive salary and benefits package (performance bonus, meal tickets, canteen deduction, medical subscription, 7 Card, other discounts);
- A flexible schedule, with the possibility to work from home.