QA for Infrastructure Projects
CGI in Romania
Founded in 1976, CGI is among the largest independent IT and business consulting services firms in the world. With 78,000 consultants and other professionals across the globe, CGI delivers an end-to-end portfolio of capabilities, from strategic IT and business consulting to systems integration, managed IT and business process services and intellectual property solutions. CGI works with clients through a local relationship model complemented by a global delivery network that helps clients digitally transform their organizations and accelerate results. With Fiscal 2019 reported revenue of C$12.1 billion, CGI shares are listed on the TSX (GIB.A) and the NYSE (GIB). Learn more at cgi.com.
À propos de CGI
Fondée en 1976, CGI figure parmi les plus importantes entreprises indépendantes de services-conseils en technologie de l’information (TI) et en management au monde. CGI compte 78 000 conseillers et autres professionnels établis partout dans le monde grâce auxquels l’entreprise offre un portefeuille complet de services et de solutions : des services-conseils stratégiques en TI et en management, de l’intégration de systèmes, des services en TI et en gestion des processus d’affaires en mode délégué ainsi que des solutions de propriété intellectuelle. La collaboration de CGI avec ses clients repose sur un modèle axé sur les relations locales, conjugué à un réseau mondial de prestation de services, qui permet aux clients de réaliser la transformation numérique de leur organisation et d’accélérer l’obtention de résultats. Au cours de l’exercice financier 2019, CGI a généré des revenus de 12,1 milliards de dollars canadiens. Les actions de CGI sont inscrites à la Bourse de Toronto (GIB.A) ainsi qu’à la Bourse de New York (GIB). Apprenez-en davantage sur cgi.com.
- Have a bachelor degree.
- Experienced as an IT Operations analyst/engineer.
- You have hands-on experience solving incidents, performing RCA on problems, deploying patches/changes/hot fixes, executing sanity/health checks, involvement in business continuity and disaster recovery activities.
- Knowledge of Oracle DB and Fusion products, IBM Tivoli, F5 is a plus.
- Previous working experience with a European Institution is a plus.
- Demonstrable knowledge from previous work experiences in at least 3 of these areas: data center moves, asset management, configuration management, LDAP, storage, virtualization, capacity management, Elasticsearch, centralized logging and auditing, high availability testing, LCM, data migration, move to cloud infrastructure.
- Experienced in writing technical or functional documentation, creating reports/dashboards,
performing low level data analysis.
- Knowledgeable of audit and assessment techniques is a plus.
- A good communicator in English. Good writing skills are mandatory.
- Able to integrate into an international/multi-cultural environment with remote teams, rapid self-starting capability, understanding needs, objectives and constraints of those in other disciplines and functions.
- Able to deliver as per the timelines agreed with the customer.
- Be the Quality Assurance point of contact for multiple applications/platforms/transformation projects within the client’s ecosystem.
- Drive meetings with the client and multiple stakeholders, set the agenda, follow up on actions/risks/issues, deliver precise but high quality meeting minutes to all the parties involved on time.
- Review deliverables (e.g. documentation such as low/high level design of infra projects, implementation reports, scope of work/proposals, ITIL procedures, progress reports, test reports, etc.) from other stakeholders in the client’s delivery ecosystem from a quality and technical perspective and with a critical eye.
- Follow the test campaigns for the applications in your portfolio, perform Quality Control on them and provide an independent assessment towards the client about the quality of the release.
- Perform onsite verifications/missions at the client sites (e.g. observation and reporting for disaster recovery simulation of IT infrastructure, business continuity drills, supporting technical audits, etc.)
- Actively monitor and follow up on the status of various risks/actions/issues/changes within your portfolio and provide advice to the client.
- Verify the efficacy of multiple processes in the client organization such incident/ change/quality/problem/ release/event management.
- Provide assistance for internal and external audits.
- Provide training/coaching on service processes, relevant standards and QA/QC best practices; Share knowledge internally.
- Identify opportunities in the client organization or outside, for CGI. Follow up on these opportunities and help to realize them.