BI Business Analyst
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• A very good level of knowledge of specific banking products / banking domains and reporting banking area
• Understands and is capable to define any banking product's characteristics and/ or a banking process in order to report or measure it
• Proficient in conceptual and physical data modeling concepts/principles
• DWH knowledge concepts and methodology (type of tables, types of technical keys, method of data history);
• Technical skills - SQL and/or SAS Enterprise Guide
• Reporting tools specific knowledge (Tableau, Cognos, Qlik View, etc.)
• Capable of autonomous work on any allocated project
• Capable to meet the deadlines and supplies high quality deliverables
• Project management capabilities: tasks prioritization, status project/alerts communication, etc.
• Capability to challenge the business requests and to propose efficient/alternative long term solutions
• Good analytical and problem solving attitude
• Very good communication skills and oriented towards inter/intra-department collaboration
• Analyze, understand and define a high set of data and the existent correlations between data
• Analyze and evaluate all kind of business requirement and its impact on reporting area
• Write clear and concise functional specifications (cahier de charge) for any allocated project
• Write and perform the test scenario for any allocated project
• Offer user support linked to developed functionalities/reports
• Write users guide and users information messages/documents