Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance and other key industries.
Conectys is fueled by people. Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys. We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 10 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in this area;
• Attention to detail with good organizational skills;
• Analytical mind with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills;
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
• Ability to work independently, without continuous supervision and guidance, and flexible under pressure and in a rapidly changing environment;
• Good interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
• Ability to adapt and open to various changes of procedures, applications, technical;
• Advanced level of English;
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
• The Treasury Analyst will handle all Conectys’ cash transactions keep them all under a very close supervision
• Will work closely with other financial analysts and accountants
• Client invoicing
• Daily review of bank statements
• Updating the receivables reports for clients for the whole group of companies
• Updating the payment reports for suppliers for the whole group of companies
• Potentially performing wire transfers
• Producing accurate cash forecasts
• Perform all collection activities
• Help set policies for successful collections
• Perform budget vs. actuals reporting and implement policies.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary;
• Use your studies and experience for work
• Be part of a global team
• Opportunity to grow within the company