Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Gi Group Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Mechanical Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Cerinte
-Master’s/Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering;
-At least 8-10 years of experience in the Mechanical packaging design and development, Packaging Finite Element Analysis (structural/thermal, vibration), Packaging Assy Drawings updates/redesign, Test Engineering, Design for Certification Knowledge, Product Certification Standards, Should Costing/Tear Down, and Component Engineering;
- Essential deep knowledge of Mechanical design of Plastic, Sheet metal, and machined components, mechanical packaging (basic idea of electronics packaging), their manufacturing methods, material specs (Plastics, Ferrous & Nonferrous), GD&T, experience with conditional qualification testing;
- CAD and Analysis tools, FCC, UL/CSA/CE standards, statistical methods and tools, MS Office;
- Very good written and spoken English, very good communication and negotiation skills, work in the international team, ability of multitasking.
- Review existing products documentation, BOMs, drawings, work instructions as required to ensure accuracy;
- Create needed ECR/ECO to change any impacted products documents in transition scope and ensure it gets followed from start to transition completion;
- Perform or support testing or approvals of components/SKUs/Products;
- Perform Electrical and Mechanical COTs parts reviews and get the required approvals
- Gather and document and cost-saving ideas on products to implement at a later point;
- Work closely with Engineering to resolve all document-related challenges/changes, etc.
- Gather data and keep records for all SKUs/products documentations which are in transition for easy status;
- Test Plan preparation – Prepare the specific Test plan for the project to make sure the alternative component will satisfy all requirements and final product performance meets the specification;
- Component and Product level Qualification – Perform all required testing, complete test report, get approval from Client.
Take advantage of this opportunity and send your CV. Or you can give us a call: 0728.303.784.