Electronics Hardware Engineer
Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Cerinte
-Master’s/Bachelor degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering ;
-At least 8-10 years of experience in, Hardware design and development, Circuit Analysis, Schematic, and PCB redesign, Test Engineering, Design for Certification Knowledge, Product Certification Standards, Should Costing/Tear Down, and Component Engineering;
- Essential deep knowledge of analog (opamps, BJT, MOSFET, etc...) & digital design (Micro controller’s ADC, DAC, memory devices, etc.), knowledge of wireless technology (Wifi, Zigbee), knowledge of electronic circuits, power supplies, connectors and subsystems, experience with conditional qualification testing;
- CAD and Design Analysis tools, UL/FCC/CSA/CE standards, statistical methods and tools, MS Office;
- Very good written and spoken English, very good communication and negotiation skills, work in the international team, ability to multitasking;
- A resource must be capable of working with multiple Client stakeholders under Client supervision (sourcing, advanced manufacturing, subject matter experts).
- Review existing products documentation, BOMs, drawings, work instructions as required to ensure accuracy;
- Create needed ECR/ECO to change any impacted products documents in transition scope and ensure it gets followed from start to transition completion;
- Perform or support testing or approvals of components/SKUs/Products;
- Perform Electrical and Mechanical COTs parts reviews and get the required approvals;
- Support the supply chain team to identify alternate parts in case of part shortages or line down situations
- Gather and document and cost-saving ideas on products to implement at a later point
- Work closely with Engineering to resolve all document-related challenges/changes, etc.
- Gather data and keep records for all SKUs/products documentations which are in transition for easy status
- Test Plan preparation – Prepare the specific Test plan for the project to make sure the alternative component will satisfy all requirements and final product performance meets the specification
- Component and Product level Qualification – Perform all required testing, complete test report, get approval from Client
Take advantage of this opportunity and send your CV. Or you can give us a call: 0728.303.784.