HR Generalist with Dutch (Brasov)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs HR Generalist with Dutch (Brasov) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Requirements
Are you our ideal candidate?
- Student or Graduate
- Good communication, written and oral - Fluent in Dutch and English
- Good Client handling skills
- PC Literate
- Problem solving and analysis skills
- Self-Motivated, positive attitude and approach
- Flexibility to take on additional responsibility and tasks when required.
- Accepts responsibility as an individual and works well within a team
What are your responsibilities?
- Interface with clients to help them in their HR needs and act as first point of contact for HR related questions via E-Mail;
- Send notifications to all relevant departments after processing an HR request;
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days, bank details etc.);
- Update HR data base with personal and business-related changes;
- Prepare exit documents for employees leaving the company;
- Produce standard correspondence by following existing templates;
- Create letters for specific types of situations (Maternity, Probation Period etc.);
- Update Job Instructions when applicable;
- Improve procedures and innovate, identify possible errors and propose solutions;
- Prepare reports for local HR.
- Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription;
- Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
- Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc;
- Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
- An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
- Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
- Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.