Telecommunications Engineer Iasi ID:1067075
At Telekom Romania, we work on developing innovative solutions to shape the digital world and bring people closer together – at home and at work, any-place, anytime. Telekom Romania has set out to re-imagine business in the digital age and is looking for doers that want to make an impact in an environment where sharing ideas fosters growth. We believe that we can transform the way we work by applying new emerging digital/information technologies to business opportunities and challenges. We are on a journey to further build our capabilities, and we are looking for talent to join us on that journey - to explore and innovate. You will be joining the Digital team of explorers with the primary goal of transforming through digital efforts. This includes the use of new cutting-edge technologies related to artificial intelligence, machine learning and advanced analytics.Requirements
• Higher education (license) in the technical, specialized field: electronics, telecommunication, automation or computers;
• Advanced knowledge about telecommunications (transmissions, switching, monitoring and operation of telecommunications equipment);
• Experience with installation and configuration of any levels of network devices, such as firewalls, switches, routers, cabling, Cisco devices is a plus;
• Progressive experience in RF, fiber optic, telecommunications passive infrastructure or IP networking or IP-Transport field;
• Assess situations, seek multiple perspectives, gather information, if neccessary identify key issues, to solve complex problems;
• Customer orientation, results orientation, initiative, ability to work in a team, ability to work under pressure, flexibility, solving problems in optimal time;
• Active person, very organized and structured, able to coordinate and manage several works at the same time;
• Must be able to occasionally work in cramped spaces and at heights, primarily inside and outside of remote company and customer facilities;
• Driving license, minimum 1 year experience without incidents;
• Fluent in Romanian.
• Configures, installs and puts into operation at the client's location the necessary access equipment (VPN, Mnet, IPFix, IP Transit, Clear Channel, L2 Connect, DSL, FTTX, ISDN, PABX, leased circuits, indoor networks, etc.) in order providing services according to the contractual obligations and the established standards regarding the quality;
• Performs all after-sales service activities and preventive maintenance at the customer's location, in order to ensure efficient operation of equipment / systems;
Performs corrective maintenance of equipment installed at the customer's location to provide services (VPN, Metronet, IPFix, IP Transit, Clear Channel, L2 Connect, DSL, FTTX, ISDN, PABX, leased circuits, indoor networks, etc.) using electronic devices testing, measuring and monitoring to identify the problem;
• Performs all technical installation and maintenance activities for customers in order to ensure the technical infrastructure necessary to provide quality services;
• Contributes to improving customer satisfaction by reducing the waiting time for the installation of services and the duration of technical troubleshooting;
• Coordinates with system stakeholders, project management and engineering teams on a regular basis and assists with the design and implementation of new solutions and continual improvement of the current network and/or systems facilities;
• Provides detailed reports on network operational status, and milestones related to projects completion.
• Health Services for you and your family
• All you can read with Bookster!
• Flexible individual model of rights and benefits
• Special offers for holidays, banking services, trainings, etc.
• Personal and professional development.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.