Operational Buyer - Hella Ghiroda (2 years contract)
HELLA is a global, family-owned company listed on the stock exchange that employs some 38,000 members of staff at over 125 locations in some 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry, and also has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis and services within Europe. In the Special Applications segment, HELLA also develops products for specialist vehicles. Complete vehicle modules, air-conditioning systems and vehicle electrical systems are produced in joint venture companies. With almost 7,000 people working in research and development, HELLA is one of the most important innovation drivers on the market. HELLA has achieved sales of around 6.6 billion Euros in fiscal year 2016/2017; in addition, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive parts suppliers in the world and one of the 100 largest German industrial companies.
• Previous experience in production / automotive field;
• Experience in an electronics company is preferred;
• University Degree;
• Very good knowledge of English;
• Good SAP knowledge; (MM) is an advantage;
• Very good PC skill;
• Excellent communication skills and planning abilities;
• Excellent problem solving skills and results oriented.
• Planning, controlling and monitoring complex deliveries of a comprehensive range of purchased parts according to requirements and schedule;
• Checking complex requirement notices regarding the quantities, dates and descriptions with the support of the system
• Monitoring delivery dates (deadline follow-up, guarantee), involving the internal posts responsible.
• Updating logistics material master data, taking into account defined targets (e.g. safety stock level) for purchased parts in agreement with internal posts;
• Checking safety stock levels, batch sizes, lead times and correcting the stored data
• Responsibility for the stock levels of a complex parts spectrum
• Involvement in the optimization of the supply chain within the context of departmental specifications.