VMware Specialist 24X7
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs InCrys active
View all jobs VMware Specialist 24X7 active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
20 years’ of excellence | Tech expertise | Running mission-critical system | User-centric approach around agile multidisciplinary teams - We combine them with the latest digital innovation to help clients unlock value and thrive in the age of digital transformation, enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value, new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
Now one of the leading technology companies in Eastern Europe, we started out in 2000 as a family-owned-and-managed business. Foresight and an ongoing desire to evolve attracted partners and talent of equally bold vision, insuring our 4 years in a row place in the ‘Deloitte Technology CEE Fast 50’ and ‘EMEA Fast 500’.
InCrys owes the better part of its achievements to our active focus on people. We constantly invest in our employees’ training, professional development, and general work-related wellbeing. Our people-oriented approach secures our place as trusted partner and ensures our clients can always find the appropriate resources to empower their business.
• Knowledge of VMware virtualization technologies (vCenter, vSphere, ESXi, DRS, vMotion, HA, FT, DRS, SRM, CapIQ, VCM...)
• Knowledge of VDI technologies, VMware View, Citrix XenApp and Xendesktop
• Experience with Microsoft Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008 & 2016, Windows 7 & 10
• Experience with Storage Network Technologies and boot from SAN
• Technical knowledge of HP and IBM hardware, particularly blade technology, IBM Director, HP SIM
• Knowledge of Windows scripting / programming skills
• Excellent written and oral communication and technical documentation skills
• Build, install, configure and maintain VMware products including ESXi servers, HA clusters and Virtual Center
• Provide advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution of the entire Virtualization Infrastructure
• Research root cause of problems and escalate to engineering and vendor support as necessary
• Develop, automate and implement operations best practices
• Perform Capacity Management functions
• Effectively collaborate with Server / Storage / Network / Data Center / Facilities / Audit / Compliance and PMO teams
• Manage problem and service tickets ensuring timely resolution to meet Service Level Agreements
• Follow established Enterprise change management procedures
• Participate in Business Continuation / Disaster Recovery infrastructure planning, building, and testing
• Must have the ability to understand and relate to new products, technology, strategy and be able to follow directions
• Must be able to provide project management that includes planning, documentation, meetings, conference calls, and reporting.
• Ability to conduct training sessions to share knowledge with peers and other support teams is necessary
• Must be available to work outside of normal business hours to fulfill production and project needs, provide 24x7 on-call support on a rotating basis
• Working time: 24x7
• Motivating salary
• Stimulating working environment
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills
• Gym membership discount
• Subscriptions for online benefits and learning platforms