Supply Planner Food
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile PepsiCo Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Supply Planner Food active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
PepsiCo a intrat pe piaţa romaneasca in anul 2004, achizitionand liderul pe piata de chips-uri de cartofi, compania Star Foods, prezenta in Romania inca din 1993. Astfel, PepsiCo a devenit unul dintre jucatorii principali pe piata de Snacks-uri din Romania.Cerinte
• +5 years of supply chain planning experience
• High level of knowledge & understanding of the E2E supply systems & processes.
• Strong analytical skills with a keen eye for detail, able to interrogate data and produce detailed outputs.
• Understanding the links between production plans, plant AOP’s, productivity initiatives and customer service
• Individual should possess strong communication / facilitation skills to build and sustain a wide range of working relationships across multiple functions/sites, being flexible in their approach to achieve the collective aims.
• Planning – thinking skills, highly numerate with the ability to make decisions and judgements, the ability to work in a changing environment generating innovative ideas and creative solutions.
• Execution – Commitment to customer service, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise workloads while working under pressure to challenging timelines.
• Operational Excellence – demonstrate passion for mastering the details of the business, leverages understanding of key business drivers.
•Leadership – Take the initiative to find solutions to supply issues involving and encouraging your peers through savvy communication.
Deliver an optimised cross-site manufacturing supply plan and manage the sites schedule alignment to this
Plan, in order to maintain the target stock holding of all SKU’s within the network thus delivering the target
service levels of the different BU’s, including:
• creating infinite capacity plan (week 2 to 16 weeks) (PL SP #3)
• creating constrained capacity production plan (except long term scenario modelling) (SP #4)
• review the constrained detailed line capacity plan from the line schedulers (PL SP #5)
• review detailed line scheduling (PL SP #6)
• prepare an execute Supply Review for Platform/Hub as part of the monthly iS&OP cycle
• perform 16 week Demand & Supply Control
• support the total Category iS&OP process by providing timely input and insights to the Category E2E Region
• Enables product supply for the commercial change agenda:
• review Accolade projects & provide insight on feasibility & potential capacity, service, cost impacts
• support NPD launches & phase in/phase out changes by ensuring supply planning systems are set
up in advance
• effectively communicate changes to the scheduling teams, & the supply plan through the appropriate
• Share expertise with other planners (e.g. exchange sessions, training for backups)
• Responsible for Defined Platform Planning processes, functional and leadership.
• Master data maintenance in JDA: (input from ProLink on who does what).