Back-end Java Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale Global Solution Centre active.
Vezi toate job-urile Back-end Java Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) acts as a business solution center for Societe Generale, one of the largest European financial groups. We provide high-quality professional services for more than 35 countries in various fields of activity – Finance & Accounting, HR, IT and Corporate Operations. Our mission is to be a partner of choice, valued for owning, transforming and innovating through best in class talent.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person who is looking for the opportunity to master and enhance exciting Agile software development practices exhibiting accuracy, business agility, risk and value driven approach thereby installing self-confidence, self-learning to join our team. What you will do:
- Understand the detailed functional specifications and participate in the translation into technical specifications;
- Participate in the estimation of workload required to achieve the development and unit tests;
- Appropriate the operating rules of the development environment;
- Code/set-up and document what is produced;
- Comply with the standards and procedures (architecture, security, quality, documentation) and ensure compliance with the technical specifications;
- Conduct performance tests: Test Driven Development, BDDs & DDD;
- Contribute to the 3rd level support, this includes: monitoring of the resolution of incident and troubleshooting.
- Excellent understanding of Java 8, EJB, Spring core, CDI, JPA, XML, XSLT and experiences with batch process: Spring batch, Multithreading and asynchronous development: JMS, Websphere MQ;
- You have essential notions of Oracle Database;
- You know Rest and Soap Webservices;
- Source code management like GIT, GIT Extension;
- Agile Project Management: JIRA, IDE: IntelliJ or Eclipse;
- A responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission; good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
- Bachelor's degree, good command of English, both written and spoken - French is a plus.
WHY JOIN US
At SG EBS, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place. Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- Competitive compensation & remuneration;
- Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
- Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
- Preferential banking services;
- 9-to-5 workday & work from home (up to 2 days a week);
- Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.