Mobile Test Automation
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs Mobile Test Automation active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Requirements
For our office in Cluj-Napoca, Tg. Mures and Timisoara, we are looking for a proactive and adaptable Mobile Test Automation Engineer to take part in our client's most successful and innovative projects.
WHAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE
• At least 3 years’ experience in testing (mobile testing, test automation) – ISTQB a plus
• Experience interacting with clients and other teams
• Tools: Java, Python, Selenium, Appium (Espresso/XcTests), Jenkins (CI/CD), Backend - REST api (a plus)
• Bachelor’s degree, computer science, engineering
• Fluent in written and spoken English
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Automate test cases for smart home appliance`s mobile app.
• Create and execute test scripts.
• Detect and analyze bugs.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Innovative projects for prestigious clients
• Exposure to the latest technologies
• Career development through focus on technical and soft-skill training and personal growth
• Generous benefits package (including private medical care, lunch vouchers, sports passes, flexible work time