Health Safety and Environment Engineer, Engineering Center Cluj
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Whether in the areas of driver assistant systems, automated driving, connected and electric mobility, our ideas make driving safer than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 700 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software engineering, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, who work closely together with other Bosch Engineering Centers and with Bosch Plant Cluj. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering
- Experience in managing Emergency Medical Services and Occupational Health and Safety for min. 3 years.
- Management systems (ISO 14001, ISO 45001).
- Methodology in problem solving.
- Desirable experience in the automotive industry.
- Knowledge of Romanian Regulations.
- Good at conflict management and problem solving, communication and negotiation
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.
- Monitoring of implementing EHS requirements, regular audits, reviews, inspections, inspection rounds in our city center office
- Hazard assessment for current/new areas, process and equipment.
- Hazardous materials management.
- Organization of alarm and emergency control planning.
- Evaluate external and internal requirements of in-house environmental protection, informing the impacted offices, support with implementation.
- Supervise of the EHS Management System as per standard and Bosch requirements.
- Monitor implementation of external and internal requirements regarding Fire Protection and Emergency Control trough regular audits, checks, inspections, inspection rounds.
- Training of employees in the field of Occupational Safety and Health and Environmental Protection
- EHS Incident investigations