Project Manager for Healthcare Products
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Systematic active
View all jobs Project Manager for Healthcare Products active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
The Columna e-health solutions support employees, patients, and relatives, throughout a citizen’s complete health journey – no matter if the journey takes place at a hospital, at home, with social services, at a nursing home, or during rehabilitation.
Columna Cura is our latest product within healthcare IT and is the citizen record application that is the web and app solution of the future for the field of healthcare and social care. Columna Cura is currently operational and has already been purchased by more than 30 Danish municipalities. You will have the opportunity to make a difference to the users of Columna Cura by making your mark on the finished solution, which will ultimately be further developed.
You will be part of a project with more than 60 skilled colleagues in total, where you will have responsibility for a broad range of tasks. We have built our processes around Scrum and Safe and are continuously working on improving and optimizing the way we organize and work in the project.
You will play a key role in stabilizing the organization and supporting processes and culture in the new setup of 4 teams, in strong cooperation with the rest of the management group working in Bucharest and Aarhus (Denmark).
As part of a management team of 4 Project Managers, you will be responsible for:
- the people management of the employees located in Bucharest (10 Systems Engineers and 2 Test Engineers),
- the project management for a distributed scrum team with team members in Romania and in Denmark with objectives to deliver on budget, quality and time, other cross teams initiative that require coordination and drive at program level.
In addition, you must work closely with, among others, our Product Management on the development of the future content of Cura. This role will report to the Program Manager for Product Development in Denmark.
The job requires a strong focus on the teams work and cooperation with the rest of the project, and a strive to improve and optimize team performance through continuous improvement of our processes.
You will make sure that everyone can see the bigger picture and push the project forwards while ensuring that the day-to-day work environment is characterized by clarity in which co-operation within the team is built on trust and the ability to challenge each other to develop the best solutions possible for our customers.
Your tasks include:
- Support and participate in planning activities
- Follow up on plans and the completion of short and long-term goals
- Measure performance and status of plans
- Risk management
- Follow up and escalate impediments in teams work
- Status reporting
- Coordinating and securing communication between teams and other stakeholders
- Development talks
- Coaching and supporting
- The job involves short but frequent travel to and work out of our office in Aarhus (subject to travel limitations caused by the Covid-19 pandemic situation).
It is important that you have management experience with developing software projects in a dynamic environment and you are able to keep your head calm during a busy day.
You have strong leadership skills as well as experiences with coaching, development and motivation of employees.
We expect you to have an IT-related Master's degree and Project Manager education or skills that match PMI, Prince2 or IPMA Level B / C.
You should apply for this job if you:
- Have at least 3 years of experience as Project Manager with the management of complex software projects
- Have great technical insight/understanding, and that you manage to build bridges between business and technics
- Have strong qualifications in project management through KPIs, management briefings, management of business committee meetings, etc.
- Are experienced with personnel management developing highly skilled technical colleagues to become high performers through a relation-based leadership
- Can take part in our experienced and efficient product development organization, and elevate and improve the way we make products
- Experience in agile methods: Scrum and Safe
- Are result-oriented and have a winning mentality combined with great cooperation skills
- Are analytical, structured and manage to keep cool, even in stressed situations
- Practice a motivating and involving leadership style and wish to continuously develop yourself and your team
- Are fluent in English.
- an open-minded working environment, where we have focus on our employees and their wellbeing.
- A challenging position, room for own initiative and personal growth
- Flexible benefit program (you can mix you benefits choosing from different kind of Services on a very dynamic platform) – Benefits Online
- Project specific training
- Flexible working-hours
Please note that during the Covid-19 pandemic situation travel is limited and it might be the case that the on boarding will be done remotely until the overall situation will allow for safe travel again.