Network Activation Engineer with German
We are hiring a Network Activation Engineer with German
This job is for our client, a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, and operations. The company works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, the company drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- You are fluent in German and have a conversational level of English
- You have a minimum of 1-3 years of previous experience in Networking or you are a fresh graduate with studies in networking or CCNA certified.
- You are proficient in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- You have excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in stakeholder management is considered an advantage
- Ensure the proper functioning of Layer 1 and 2 of the physical network and activate the circuit to the customer
- Accept and test local loop from 3rd Party provider
- Validate the wiring connections between ports elements in the electronic cross-connect devices
- Build Private Virtual Connections (PVCs) between BEAS and Layer 2 and 3 switches
- Schedule dispatch with field operations
- Activate Wireless and Local area networks
- Work alongside a team of specialists and access custom training that help improve your professional skills
- Be part of a team with a strong sense of togetherness and work in a relaxed atmosphere where whatever the problem might be, there is always a solution for it;
- Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
- Continuous learning and exposure to a disruptive business and new challenges;
- Attractive benefits package including coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension account, life insurance private account, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, online, interactive library subscription.
We process this data for recruitment purposes only. If you apply for this job it means that you allow us to process your personal information. We are storing this data in our Applicant Tracking System, [which is fully compliant with EU data protection laws], and we will not share it with anyone else. You can request the deletion of your personal information at any moment.