Over 70 years of experience and the most finely meshed international network have made Coface a reference in credit insurance, risk management, and the global economy.
With the ambition to become the agile, global trade credit insurance partner in the industry, Coface’s ~4,100 experts work to the beat of the world economy, supporting ~50,000 clients in building successful, growing and dynamic businesses across 200 countries.
The Group’s services and solutions protect and help companies take credit decisions to improve their ability to sell on both their domestic and export markets
OUR FOUR PRIORITIES
Attract talented people
Provide visibility to our staff
Recognise and reward performance
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance;
• Min 3-5 years relevant experience in financial & management accounting particularly in Insurance of financial services;
• Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in English;
• Solid proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook);
• Working experience in SAP is highly regarded;
• Ability to plan, manage and follow through on assignments and communicate at all levels of the organization in a timely and professional manner;
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a team with minimal supervision.
• Preparation of annual and semester financial reports;
• Follow up of day to day finance and accounts operations;
• Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts;
• Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting for submission to HQ in Austria;
• Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries;
• Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies;
• Coordinate with finance team to complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines;
• Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations;
• Monitor and record financial transactions according to company policies and regulations;
• Maintaining accurate and up to date records of all financial transactions;
• Recording, classifying, and summarizing financial transactions and events in accordance with accepted local accounting principles and financial reporting standards;
• Other financial management duties assigned by the CFO.