This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs C++ Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
- 2 years of successful experience in software development (software company or banks)
- Current knowledge of C++ standards and specifications (version 8, 11, 17)
- Knowledge of REST APIs , SOLID principles, Git, cmake
- Knowledge in MicroService / Docker / Kubernetes
- Knowledge of SQL
- Strong knowledge on messaging technologies
- Knowledge of the latest developments in the field of software technology
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Good Unix and/or Windows skills
- Ability to build enterprise software, preferably in a distributed team using Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- Good spoken and written English, to be used on a daily basis
- Be able to communicate effectively with persons holding different roles
- Able to quickly understand new concepts being a self-learner
- Act as team player
- Possess analytical thinking, be detail oriented and well-organized
Development and maintenance of a large scale enterprise system consisting of web applications and back-end services. The system provides data management and workflows for various top tier financial institutions.
We are looking for a C++ who will help us progress with implementation of new and maintenance of existing platforms, utilizing cutting-edge development technologies, tools and could platforms.
- Design and develop applications on top of proprietary software
- Implement new features as specified
- Respect high level coding and design standards
- Investigate technical and functional defects and propose adequate solutions
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitious ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.