Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
- University degree in Computer Sciences or Engineering related fields
- 3 years+ working experience of systems analysis, Object Oriented design and web architecture
- Cross-platform development and deployment
- Spring Framework such as Spring MVC, Spring Cloud
- Web Services, SOAP, REST
- Configuring and deploying applications on Tomcat 5.5/6.0/7.0 server.
- RDBMS concepts (e.g. Oracle DB, MSSQL, etc.)
- Hands on experience with build and deployment tools including Ant / Maven, logging and Debugging using Slf4 and Log4j, unit and integration testing using JUnit.
- Working experience in GUI design and application development using IDEs like IntelliJ
- Knowledge of containerized application deployments, including Kubernetes
- Spring Boot, including real world experience working with Netflix OSS tech stack.
- Git, Jira, Hibernate, Selenium, Jenkins
- Formal SDLC experience using Agile methodologies
- Ability to manage priorities and conflicting timelines and work in a fast-paced environment with firm deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company's success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills and excellent team player
- Comfortable in a multi-task, deadline-oriented environment.
- In depth knowledge of Web architecture and good understanding of the http protocol, its usage and limitations
- Strong analytical and leadership skills
- Strong written, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills.
- A highly self-motivated individual who takes initiative and can work well under tight delivery deadlines.
Development and maintenance of a large scale enterprise system consisting of web applications and back-end services. The system provides data management and workflows for various top tier financial institutions.
We are looking for a Java Developer who will help us progress with implementation of new and maintenance of existing platforms, utilizing cutting-edge development technologies, tools and could platforms.
- Your deliverables as a Java Developer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Participate in all stages as defined in the Agile Development Methodology Life Cycle
- Work closely together with the assigned project scrum team
- Work with the project scrum team to design, implement and deliver well-documented, high quality, cost effective software application solution
- Work with the project scrum team to plan, analyze and estimate user stories in Jira
- Source Code Review and Source Control Management
- Consistently adhere to the processes and standards as defined in all stages of the Technology Life Cycle
- Collaborate with business analysts, architects, developers and other team members regarding the design and development of the application systems
- Address issues regarding data and environmental configuration
- Create/update system documentation associated with any functionality change to ensure that applications are easily maintainable in the future
- Provide input to the architecture and/or technical lead to improve system and application as appropriate
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitious ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.