Payment Accountant with Chinese
Huawei is a global leader of ICT solutions, whose vision is to enrich life through communication.
Continuously innovating based on customer needs, we are committed to enhancing customer experiences and creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises, and consumers.
Among our customers are 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators and one third of the world’s population uses Huawei technologies. Huawei is active in more than 170 countries and has over 150,000 employees of which more than 70,000 are engaged in research and development (R&D).
We are diverse, and we embrace it. With us you have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multinational environment with more than 150 nationalities worldwide. We seek and reward talent.
Join us for Building a Better Connected World!
Business Skills Requirements:
1. Basic accounting knowledge
2. Good at communication and promotion.
3. Compliance with principles, work carefully and detail orientated.
Professional Knowledge Requirement:
1. Requirement on work experience: at least 2 years’ finance related work experience, with prior of banking or accounting.
2. Requirements on education background: English can be the working language, with priority second language in Chinese.
3. Other requirements: Stable and want to work for in payment and accounting field.
1. Complete global centralized e-banking payments accurately and timely based on different bank settlement and external compliance requirements, and provide professional payment services.
2. In Charge of the daily management of regional payment businesses , handle non-standard payment businesses and hands up if uncertain, and manage the accounting risks of payment businesses.
3. For exceptional or new payment scenarios, customize the personalized payment method based on the requirements of Payment Policy and the actual regional payment business.
4. Review the efficiency and quality key points in the payment procedure and streamline business improvement
What We Offer
Attractive salary package, including meal tickets and monthly transportation discount;
We know that work – life balance is important to you, therefore you will benefit from 21 annual leave days and additionally, 4 hours paid leave/ month;
Keeping our employees’ healthy is important to us, therefore we offer advantageous discounts for medical subscription, discounts for sports subscriptions (WorldClass), Chair Massage, as a relaxation break;
We encourage learning and professional development and through our Online Training Platform and partnership with Bookster, we facilitate the access for our employees to the newest information.
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. We are committed to creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive ICT solutions and services. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population. In Romania, Huawei is present since, currently with +1800 employees and three main offices in Bucharest.