MARKETING & SALES ASSISTANT, Location: Bucharest
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
- Bachelor’s / University Degree required;
- Strong Analytical skills, knowledge of CRM systems, Power BI, Excel;
- Knowledge and experience from a quantitative science is desired;
- Understanding of complex data sources or how to leverage data to drive decision making in a business setting;
- Good organizational skills and ability to work cross teams;
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills with strong customer focus and the capability to influence at different levels in the organization;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with a commitment to delivering on-time and quality results.
- Fully accountable for managing internal CRM systems, including leading implementations and major CRM enhancements and also managing day to day maintenance of the system;
- Facilitating CRM reporting and tracking CRM statistics, in collaboration with the Field Sales Managers, the Expert Team Manager, and the Sales Force Effectiveness Specialist;
- Provide on-site CRM system support and training to the sales and field teams;
- Ensure CRM system / usage compliance with data protection and privacy laws / regulations;
- Initiating into the approval system the promotional materials;
- Initiates POs and registering the invoices;
- On ad-hoc basis, lead data generation, analytics, and improvement recommendation for major improvement initiatives as requested by key users of the CRM system.