SUMMER 6 Weeks Internships - Serbia - Content Creator
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs AIESEC in Romania active
View all jobs SUMMER 6 Weeks Internships - Serbia - Content Creator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
Internship opportunity for young people who seek to develop their leadership skills, competencies and boost their career opportunities.
MELimpex GMBH has a production line of dietary supplements in Serbia. Why Serbia? Serbia is a beautiful country with big potential in beekeeping and reach of honey. 'The best Linden honey comes from Serbia. Very good and quality education with smart employees. We are present in the following markets: Germany, Austria, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia, Montenegro and Macedonia. We are looking forward to expanding our businesses in more markets. We need a young and brave person who has the ability for: brainstorming, hard-working and critical thinking. The intern must be able to fulfil our requirements. At the end of the practice, we can offer a job in Belgrade or Frankfurt depending on the interns wish and our satisfaction.
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Languages Required: English
Create, schedule and manage content for a company's social media channels, website and other channels, as well as improving SEO, and working on content marketing to increase sales and engagement on social media channels.
- Content Marketing
- Content Strategy
- Web Content
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Management
- Brainstorming and creating content consistent with the company’s vision in the form of blogs, pictures, videos, e-books, etc - Researching and coming up with research on given topics - Manage daily creative communication through social media under operating and collaboration brand - Improve the company’s SEO through website text improvement, backlinks, blog, and other strategies - Write copy for social media posts - Schedule content for social media based on external relevance, company’s values, sales, etc
- Communicate with users and customers and making the invoices
Opportunity Fee: 179€ (ONLY if you are accepted by the Company)
Computer will be provided
A means of transportation will be provided but not paid for. You will have to cover the cost.
You will be Certified as a Global Talent Participant
AIESEC will provide you support such as: application support, arrival pickup, accommodation support, leadership development seminar and cultural integration activities.
- 20 Aug - 1 Oct 2021 (6 Weeks)
- 16 Jul - 27 Aug 2021 (6 Weeks)
Once you make the application an AIESEC representative will contact you via phone as soon as possible and provide to you more information and guidance. Please make sure to check your inbox or spam mail in for the next 3 days after your application.