Senior DevOps Java Developer AWS
Hunt Recruitment is an executive search and head hunting company, with a young team of passionate professionals.
You will find in Hunt your ideal partner in understanding what a pleasant, fast and friendly recruitment process looks like.
Eager to start or further develop your career in recruitment? You have found the right place! :)
- Minimum 3 years of full-stack development experience with Java technologies
- Minimum 3 years of experience running production workloads on AWS
- Strong Core Java 8+/ Java EE hands-on skills
- Experience with containerization and container orchestration technologies, such as Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Strong knowledge of OOP principles, including design patterns
- Good understanding of a relational database engine such as SQL Server
- Experience with writing SQL queries on databases like SQL Server
- Strong fundamentals in algorithms and data structures
- Experience with modern software development life cycle
- Speak and write fluently in English
- Provision and maintain cloud infrastructure on AWS using infrastructure as code (Terraform)
- Monitor the cloud infrastructure on AWS to proactively identify and address issues
- Create pipelines and automation to build, test and deploy the application components
- Write readable, extensible, testable code while being mindful of performance requirements
- Create, maintain, and run unit tests for both new and existing code to deliver defect-free and well-tested code to QA
- Conduct design and code reviews and collaborate to ensure your own code passes review
- Adhere to best practice development standards