IT Project Manager
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• Specific IT development / production background;
• Studies & Experience:
− Higher education /studies concluded with a bachelor's degree;
− One of following IT-PM methodology certification: Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Lean, PMP, PMI,
− At least 5 years’ experience on a similar position with large projects or experience as team leader for company’s portfolio of project.
- Strong digital mind set;
- Fluent English practice (written and spoken).
• Analytical mind, well organized, rigorous, structured and precise;
• Result oriented;
• Team spirit;
• Can work fluently in a project mode;
• Respectful of company rules and processes;
• Able to negotiate and propose the best compromise;
• Able to communicate easily and clearly towards non-IT people;
• Flexible and accepts evolution, modification;
• Able to sum up, to advice, to provide expertise.
Considered as a plus:
• Technical background on JAVA /.NET or good general knowledge.
As IT Project Manager, you will have the opportunity to:
• Participate for IT Project portfolio management of the entity;
• Lead, as project manager, specific development local projects or IT on IT projects across our region (based on your availability and expertise);
• To improve current IT project methodology based on PF group framework, based on your experience;
• As part of project management team, you will interact with central and regional IT-PM team, as well as business stakeholders.
Mission and Objectives:
IT Project manager facilitates the collaboration between the project teams articulating business / operational needs and defining the appropriate technology solution.
His mission will be to plan, organize, integrate, alert and report progress for all business and IT demands in one portfolio. IT project portfolio is composed today from business project as well as IT projects, like IT obsolescence, IT Security / Compliance initiatives.
IT Project manager must understand constraints and dependencies coming from IT side: infrastructure, architecture, security, compliance, GDPR and others.
Main objectives are related with managing projects in time and budget (seeing the project
through from inception to completion), by:
• Implement project management methodology according to group standard;
• Establish governance for IT projects and organize teams accordingly, based on project
• Manage, update and alert IT budget and related KPI for projects / project portfolio;
• Prepare / report for full project portfolio on regular basis, during project portfolio committee /
demand committee as well as on-demand reports from regional / central IT.
The main responsibilities of this position will be to:
• Update processes and project management methodology according to group standard, part of
compliance with group methodology;
• Participate to deployment of IT Governance procedures related to IT project management;
• Establish priorities and roadmap with IT-PM coordinator for full IT project portfolio, according
to business and IT priorities. Priorities must take into accounts constraints coming from IT
Compliance, IT Security, IT Architecture, etc.;
• Participate for global project portfolio governance / roadmap governance with IT providers for:
on-going IT capacity, priorities from business, alerts and blocking points, quality of their
services, status of contracts, yearly assessment;
• Implement and follow main KPI’s related with their project portfolio, at minimum at least, per
project: project plans, budgets follow-up, alerts with all project contributors (internal teams and
external suppliers); example of control points / deliverable expected: business requirements,
business analysis, IT requirements, project plan / critical path / capacity / resource allocation,
regular steering committees, including the responsibility for meeting the business’s or client’s
• Calculate and report main KPI for IT projects on his portfolio; Develop schedules and methods
for measuring results, if is the case. Assure and respect Reporting and control Plan according to
company IT-PM framework. Provide monthly reports and KPIs as are defined in project
methodology, at minimum progress, budget, alert, project plan status;
• In addition, preparing requests for proposals and conducting all necessary meetings to facilitate
selection of project services and products.
• Interesting salary conditions
• Undetermined period of contract
• Career plan (professional, academic and financial)
• Medical insurance
• Official trainings and certifications
• English, French, soft skills trainings
• Lunch tickets
• Yearly professional evaluation
• Financial benefits based in the company partnerships
• Professional and friendly working environment.