Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
QA Analysts are involved in testing of systems to make sure that no bugs escape to user acceptance testing or production environments.
• Study requirement specifications and raise clarifications to business analysts and customers.
• Create, maintain and update test scenarios and test cases based on the requirement specifications.
• Create, maintain and update automated test scripts based on the test cases.
• Execute and report results of automated and manual tests.
•Troubleshoot issues in automated test scripts.
• Report issues and anomalies in the system in the issue tracking system
• Communicate any unforeseen issues that’s affecting own work to leads on time
• Provide daily, weekly status updates to leads and managers
• Assist/guide junior team members
• Assist QA Leads to create test plans, estimates and improvements to test process
• Review QA project artefacts including Test scenarios, Test Scripts, Defect reports and Status reports
• Research in to new QA tools methodologies and suggest improvements to the team
• Minimum of 2 year hands on experience in Software development life cycle, preferably in testing multi-tiered applications.
• Minimum of 1years experience on Linux / UNIX environment.
• Experience in designing and writing test automation scripts including use of one or more tools; JUnit, Java Script, Python, C++ or any other open source tools.
• Experience capital markets domain.
• Demonstrate a clear understanding of standard software QA processes and methodologies
• Ability to grasp technical and domain knowledge quickly is essential.
• Outgoing personality with a strong mentality and desire to succeed.
• High attention to details and strong communication skills with ability to work under pressure.
• Maintain good working relationship with team members.
• Ability to train and mentor junior team members
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We maximise each employee’s potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
• Private medical insurance
• Group life insurance policy
• Meal vouchers