Senior UI Artist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile AMBER STUDIO active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior UI Artist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Amber Bucharest is looking for a Senior UI Artist who will combine art and creative skills to translate the requirements into interaction flows, and transform them into functional user interfaces. Work with us to design and develop user interface styles, structures and flows integrated in our projects, augmenting gameplay systems and complementing the established art direction. Responsibilities:
- Work with product stakeholders and the product team to define and implement innovative solutions for the UI direction and visuals.
- Create UI assets to compliment Art Direction.
- Create high quality game mock-ups to demonstrate UI/UX concepts.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Integrate assets with game engine in collaboration with engineering.
- Present designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Proven UI experience
- Proficiency in Unity or other commercial game engines
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensibility to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- A diverse portfolio of projects in which you will be involved based on your skill set and desire for professional development
- An ideation team where you can bring your creative ideas which will be as equally valued as your artistic expertise
- Great work environment, awesome people to work with
- An attractive salary package with private medical services and meal tickets
- Easy-to-access headquarter located in Charles de Gaulle Plaza