Technical Business Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Head Hunting IT active
View all jobs Technical Business Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are a passionate and professional team of HR & IT recruiters and consultants assisting European businesses in searching and selecting talent among IT and Communication experts from Central and Eastern Europe. As a dedicated and thorough IT recruiter, we uphold transparency, agility, simplicity and diversity as our core values.
• Business knowledge in one of the different areas: Invoicing / Customer accounting / Claims would be preferred
• English speaking mandatory
• Be the entry point for business for requirements related to his/her scope (customer touchpoints, end-to-end processes)
• Based on business requirements, design cost effective solution and implement those within maintenance or project
• Ensure proper system usage (user guide, trainings)
• Collaborate with regional BCP teams/ Regional business supports
• Reporting lines: direct line to RCC Head of RPA/IT and functionally to Group Hiring Manager (Development Responsible)
• Translate Business needs into Business requirements
• Ensure Business needs consistency
• Ensure alignment with regional BCP team (on requirements prioritization)
• Ensure consistency of the whole E-2-E process, quality and smooth interfaces
• Ensure functional alignment (and validation) with all business stakeholders (other BCP teams, Group functions, regional /local functions)
• Provide support in the solution design (maintenance / projects) to Regions and Group
• Work with Architecture team in the high-level solution design when relevant
• Provide a high-level estimation of solutions and propose alternative solution, when relevant (to fit in the business price)
• Contribute and validate the test plan
• Follow-up requirement execution/ implementation of Group business needs
• Take decision / action on defects submitted for arbitration.
• Write user guide for the lead applications (applications under the BCP team scope)
• Provide Core training, documentation, user manual for the lead system
• Define and validate non-functional requirement of lead applications (SLA, availability, resiliency, ….)
This is a Business Analyst role for one of our clients, the world's leading provider of trade-related credit insurance solutions.