Network Management System Product Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Nokia active.
Vezi toate job-urile Network Management System Product Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Who we are
We create the technology to connect the world.
Powered by the research and innovation of Nokia Bell Labs, we serve communications service providers, governments, large enterprises and consumers, with the industry's most complete, end-to-end portfolio of products, services and licensing. We adhere to the highest ethical business standards as we create technology with social purpose, quality and integrity. Nokia is enabling the infrastructure for 5G and the Internet of Things to transform the human experience.
What we do
We are shaping the future of technology to transform the human experience.
We are the heart of the connected world -- building extraordinary networks, devices, software and ecosystems. We continually reimagine technology to meet society’s many challenges and opportunities, making communities smarter and more sustainable, transportation safer, enterprises more agile.
We keep an eye towards how our technology impacts people -- putting them in charge of their wellness, experiences, choices, lives, and the way they collaborate and explore the world around them.
Powered by the research and innovation of Nokia Bell Labs, we serve communications service providers, governments, large enterprises and consumers with the industry's most complete, end-to-end portfolio of products, services and licensing.
How we do it
We have one of the industry’s broadest portfolio of information and communications technology, software, services and licensing.
We are different from our competitors in many ways, but one in particular sets us apart – we have one of the industry’s most comprehensive portfolios and the experience to match in Mobile Networks, Fixed Networks, Nokia Software, IP/Optical Networks and Global Services.
Join our team if you have:
Bsc in engineering, computer, science or equivalent
At least 2 years working experience
Good skills with Linux/ Unix, Solaris, Red Hat, CentOS
Working knowledge with ESXi / vSphere, vCentre, (VMWare), KVM, Xen, OSS systems and integration
Good theoretical and practical knowledge of IP/MPLS networking (ISIS/OSPF, BGP, LDP, RSVP/TEMCAST, QoS)
Customer orientation and strong negotiation skills
Eagerness to learn and develop
Strong team-player and ability to work independently as well
Flexibility and result oriented mindset
Additional languages (French, German, Italian or French) is a plus
Technical Pre-sales, Post-Sales, engineering and professional service support
Capture customer requirements, define relevant Use cases and work out a corresponding list of required features and capabilities, convert into Testcases/Testplan
Validation of Upgrade customer case(s) by staging and demonstrating them in labs and/or customer site
Troubleshoot and problem-solve customer support requests, often working closely with the engineering team to resolve issues
Support in defining and specifying High and Low level network design solutions
Responsible for (Network Management System) NMS solution, installation and commissioning, upgrade methodology, testing and implementation
Give technical presentations and workshops to our internal and external customers
Work with multiple points of contact, such as product managers, project managers and technical project managers
What does Nokia offer you?
• Market-competitive salary based on your skills
• 3 annual bonuses (Performance, Christmas and Easter)
• Meal tickets + extra food allowance
• Monthly reimbursement for Sport, Wellness, Culture activities, Kindegarden/After-school expenses
• Annual reimbursement for Dental/Eyeglasses/Lenses costs
• Public Transport/Private Parking monthly allowance or bike/electrical scooter annual cost reimbursement
• 24+ paid vacation days-off
• Flexible time and teleworking
• Private health and life insurance
• E-learning platforms such as NokiaEDU, Harvard ManageMentor, LinkedIn Learning etc. at your disposal for certified technical training and personal development
• Everyday Excellence – Employee Recognition Program (awards can be redeemed via our online store)
• Share in Success - Nokia’s voluntary employee share purchase plan
• Personal Support Service (PSS) – free access to confidential and professional support and guidance on a range of emotional, practical and work-life topics
• Events and conferences on technical matters but also on well-being at work and other general-purpose subjects
• Access to Nokia Garage innovation space where you can express your technical creativity and implement new projects with support from local community
• Relocation package for Timisoara non-residents
• One of the highest employee referral bonuses on the market so you can bring your friends too :)
If you want to take part of this adventure that will shape the future, join us. Apply now!
If you have any questions, reach out to Eunice Ursuta on LinkedIn.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.