Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Nokia active.
Vezi toate job-urile Test Professional active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Who we are
We create the technology to connect the world.
Powered by the research and innovation of Nokia Bell Labs, we serve communications service providers, governments, large enterprises and consumers, with the industry's most complete, end-to-end portfolio of products, services and licensing. We adhere to the highest ethical business standards as we create technology with social purpose, quality and integrity. Nokia is enabling the infrastructure for 5G and the Internet of Things to transform the human experience.
What we do
We are shaping the future of technology to transform the human experience.
We are the heart of the connected world -- building extraordinary networks, devices, software and ecosystems. We continually reimagine technology to meet society’s many challenges and opportunities, making communities smarter and more sustainable, transportation safer, enterprises more agile.
We keep an eye towards how our technology impacts people -- putting them in charge of their wellness, experiences, choices, lives, and the way they collaborate and explore the world around them.
Powered by the research and innovation of Nokia Bell Labs, we serve communications service providers, governments, large enterprises and consumers with the industry's most complete, end-to-end portfolio of products, services and licensing.
How we do it
We have one of the industry’s broadest portfolio of information and communications technology, software, services and licensing.
We are different from our competitors in many ways, but one in particular sets us apart – we have one of the industry’s most comprehensive portfolios and the experience to match in Mobile Networks, Fixed Networks, Nokia Software, IP/Optical Networks and Global Services.
Preferred qualifications, skills, technologies and knowledge:
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Information Technologies or equivalent
Knowledge of ITT (infrastructure, technology & telecommunications) fundamentals
Adaptability, Analytical skills, Customer focus
Good interpersonal skills and listening skills, know how to synthesize, communicate and coordinate
Ability to write detailed technical documents.
Ability to logically analyze a technical problem, ability to adapt to a constantly changing technical environment.
Communicate at the requested frequency, on the requested day, project progress reports
Driven by self-learning and improvement and can prove strong customer focus and negotiation skills
Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning
Cloud Technologies, Cloud-native Architecture & micro-service architecture, SaaS
Drools, Neo4j, Kafka, Maria DB, Nifi
SaFE, SCRUM/Agile Mgmt, DevOps
Scripting/dvlpt language (Java/Perl/Python/Shell script/xslt)
Ansible, Systems deployment (Servers, OS, LAN)
Testing, Test Automation (Robot, Cucumber, BDD, CCTF)
Works in several technology areas with intermediate to advanced skill level or with one technology area at an advanced skill level.
Knows and works according to the Systems Integration (SI) delivery process.
Contributes to knowledge documentation in various tools like SharePoint, ShareInside, Yammer, ShareNet, discussion forums.
Works autonomously and effectively in a mixed environment and uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services.
Has in-depth business knowledge and uses understanding of how relevant areas integrate to achieve objectives.
Uses advanced analytical skills to solve complex problems or problems that do not have routine solutions and takes a new perspective.
Develops Test Plan, Test Cases and Reports as defined in Work Packages.
Provides working leadership and training to less experienced personnel.
May lead small projects with limited risks and resource requirements.
Develops Test Automation and Frameworks to achieve Test Efficiency.
Key Performance Indicators
Process adherence to Reusable assets, automation tools
Work Package Quality KPIs
Product, Process and Services improvements
Test Cases & Reports as defined in the work packages
Automation Tools & Framework, using product specified / industry standards
What does Nokia offer you?
• Market-competitive salary based on your skills
• 3 annual bonuses (Performance, Christmas and Easter)
• Meal tickets + extra food allowance
• Monthly reimbursement for Sport, Wellness, Culture activities, Kindegarden/After-school expenses
• Annual reimbursement for Dental/Eyeglasses/Lenses costs
• Public Transport/Private Parking monthly allowance or bike/electrical scooter annual cost reimbursement
• 24+ paid vacation days-off
• Flexible time and teleworking
• Private health and life insurance
• E-learning platforms such as NokiaEDU, Harvard ManageMentor, LinkedIn Learning etc. at your disposal for certified technical training and personal development
• Everyday Excellence – Employee Recognition Program (awards can be redeemed via our online store)
• Share in Success - Nokia’s voluntary employee share purchase plan
• Personal Support Service (PSS) – free access to confidential and professional support and guidance on a range of emotional, practical and work-life topics
• Events and conferences on technical matters but also on well-being at work and other general-purpose subjects
• Access to Nokia Garage innovation space where you can express your technical creativity and implement new projects with support from local community
• Relocation package for Timisoara non-residents
• One of the highest employee referral bonuses on the market so you can bring your friends too :)
If you want to take part of this adventure that will shape the future, join us. Apply now!
If you have any questions, reach out to Eunice Ursuta on LinkedIn.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.