Junior Email Marketing Specialist (1 year contract)
Veeam is the global leader in Cloud Data Management – a trusted provider of back-up solutions that protect cloud data and keep the world moving. Our best-in-class product, a net promoter score of 3.5x the industry average, and our big-name client base provide the perfect foundation for smart, driven but humble people to win and grow their careers. We’ve retained the agility of a start-up where everyone is heard and supported, but our evolution into a billion-dollar company continues to bring new opportunities to be Veeamazing – all in an open, inclusive and diverse culture where our success means people can keep it real.Requirements
- Fluent English, with excellent communication and writing skills
- MS Office
- Experience with Google Analytics or other web monitoring platforms
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus
- Experience with CRM systems and Marketing Automation
- Platforms, Marketo is preferred EXPERIENCE Previous experience with email marketing & Marketing Automation Platform.
- Experience with Marketo other digital marketing platforms is a plus.
- Passion for digital marketing and/or communications
- A self-starter with an ability to learn quickly
- Creative and proactive at executing and analysis
- Data-driven for planning and gathering results
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation
- allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.
This position is responsible for leading a variety of email marketing initiatives including but not limited to the development and execution of effective, appropriate, and timely email communications as well as the coordination & management of regional communication plans.
- Represent the company through email communications to Veeam's database of customers/prospects, partners
- Plan and execute email marketing activities in assigned regions
- Work collaboratively with other Veeam teams, including Creative, Editorial, as well as Field and Product Marketing, on the creation and execution of email marketing campaign components
- Track and maintain email analytics and assess impact on business
- Align email marketing activities with corporate guidelines, business objectives and best practices
- Development and scheduling of segmented email campaigns; creation & execution of batch and trigger email campaigns in Marketo
- A/B and multivariate testing to continually optimize impact of campaign efforts
- Continuous improvement of EM processes