Junior Email Marketing Specialist (1 year contract)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Veeam Software active
View all jobs Junior Email Marketing Specialist (1 year contract) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
Veeam is the global leader in Cloud Data Management – a trusted provider of back-up solutions that protect cloud data and keep the world moving. Our best-in-class product, a net promoter score of 3.5x the industry average, and our big-name client base provide the perfect foundation for smart, driven but humble people to win and grow their careers. We’ve retained the agility of a start-up where everyone is heard and supported, but our evolution into a billion-dollar company continues to bring new opportunities to be Veeamazing – all in an open, inclusive and diverse culture where our success means people can keep it real.Requirements
- Fluent English, with excellent communication and writing skills
- MS Office
- Experience with Google Analytics or other web monitoring platforms
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus
- Experience with CRM systems and Marketing Automation
- Platforms, Marketo is preferred EXPERIENCE Previous experience with email marketing & Marketing Automation Platform.
- Experience with Marketo other digital marketing platforms is a plus.
- Passion for digital marketing and/or communications
- A self-starter with an ability to learn quickly
- Creative and proactive at executing and analysis
- Data-driven for planning and gathering results
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation
- allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.
This position is responsible for leading a variety of email marketing initiatives including but not limited to the development and execution of effective, appropriate, and timely email communications as well as the coordination & management of regional communication plans.
- Represent the company through email communications to Veeam's database of customers/prospects, partners
- Plan and execute email marketing activities in assigned regions
- Work collaboratively with other Veeam teams, including Creative, Editorial, as well as Field and Product Marketing, on the creation and execution of email marketing campaign components
- Track and maintain email analytics and assess impact on business
- Align email marketing activities with corporate guidelines, business objectives and best practices
- Development and scheduling of segmented email campaigns; creation & execution of batch and trigger email campaigns in Marketo
- A/B and multivariate testing to continually optimize impact of campaign efforts
- Continuous improvement of EM processes