Talent Stream is looking to join forces and place candidates who:
- Have minimum three (3) years worth of experience
- Throughout their career, have achieved excellent results they are proud of
- Are looking for the right organization where they can make a long-lasting, positive contribution
Modern recruitment requires a higher degree of professionalism and client service standards which exceed the ones practiced today on the Romanian market.
• Bachelor’s or higher degree in Economics or Finance;
• Strong understanding of accounting theory and incipient tax knowledge;
• Proficiency with email and Microsoft Office applications;
You will be primarily responsible to review our tax compliance mandates. Revision includes also execution, focusing on key clients, supervision, setting up procedures and automatization workflows, improve work standards, client management and business development. Additionally, you will be responsible for training and mentoring junior staff.
You will be also required to contribute on advisory, transactional and controversy engagements and mandates.
Occasionally, you will be required, together with your colleagues to represent the firm in professional events, conferences, seminars or media and engage in limited business development.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Tax compliance engagements for both tax compliance practice and tax mandates;
• Developing work synergies;
• Assist on transactional, advisory and controversy mandates;
• Formalization of a set of processes and templates, workflows and control checks required to make the compliance work as efficient, scalable and automatic as possible;
• Respect deadlines;
• Identify solutions to problems, opportunities or issues raised and implement in a meaningful manner for the client;
• Maintain excellent working relationships with colleagues and clients;
• Keeping abreast of changes in tax regulations and legislation;
• Maintain an accurate and correct timesheet, review timesheet of junior staff, provide feedback to them to increase awareness and proficiency in entering the time.
• Limited engagement in professional events and business development