Huawei is a global leader of ICT solutions, whose vision is to enrich life through communication.
Continuously innovating based on customer needs, we are committed to enhancing customer experiences and creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises, and consumers.
Among our customers are 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators and one third of the world’s population uses Huawei technologies. Huawei is active in more than 170 countries and has over 150,000 employees of which more than 70,000 are engaged in research and development (R&D).
We are diverse, and we embrace it. With us you have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multinational environment with more than 150 nationalities worldwide. We seek and reward talent.
Join us for Building a Better Connected World!
Min of 3 years in sales in the mainstream ICT field, or sales experience in integrators, familiar with customers
Familiar with customers, such as the government and local large enterprises, have project operation experience, and have strong customer relationship development capabilities
Patience and high attention to details.
Proven ability to handle and comply to multiple procedures.
Well organized, accurate and meticulous person, able to work almost independently.
- Build a strategy and reach the personal annual sales goals and strategic goals within the industry
- Expand the customer network and grow the business by bringing key industries and major customers
- Responsible for managing key industries, develop industry opportunities, and seize market opportunities
- Establish a sustainable strategic relationship with customers in strategic industries
- Drive relevant teams and departments to complete responsive organizational construction and business goals