Service Software Engineer
Huawei is a global leader of ICT solutions, whose vision is to enrich life through communication.
Continuously innovating based on customer needs, we are committed to enhancing customer experiences and creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises, and consumers.
Among our customers are 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators and one third of the world’s population uses Huawei technologies. Huawei is active in more than 170 countries and has over 150,000 employees of which more than 70,000 are engaged in research and development (R&D).
We are diverse, and we embrace it. With us you have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multinational environment with more than 150 nationalities worldwide. We seek and reward talent.
Join us for Building a Better Connected World!
Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Computer science or relevant field
Working experience with Unix/ Linux OS and Oracle SQL
Good troubleshooting skills, such that faults are promptly identified and rectified to meet the required SLAs
Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in IT, Charging system operations
Successful applicants should be Goal-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills, and be a very good team player.
Successful applicant should be good at customer relationship, understanding their requirement.
Good understanding on technical support operation model and ITIL processes.
A good team player and able to work effectively.
Willing to accept responsibility and able to work with minimum supervision.
Good English communication, both written and spoke
Provide technical and operations support for in service application and software elements.
• Handle customer requests under agreed SLA and according to agreed processes
• Analyze the customer's existing systems, needs, and requirements to provide the necessary solution.
• Ability to create or update template documentation to reflect solutions provided.
• Ensure installations, commissioning and integration of application and software/ hardware products
• Perform test activities from stand-alone test, integration test to acceptance test of application/ software/hardware elements.
• Participation in Technical discussions with customers.
• Software Systems Planning, Performance Analysis and Optimization.
• Provide status reports on application and software project performance to identified stakeholders.