Global Process Owner for HR Administration
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Accenture active.
Vezi toate job-urile Global Process Owner for HR Administration active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Cerinte
- Good knowledge of Microsoft suite applications (including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Skype for Business)
- Experienced user of Excel, pivot tables, reports
- English proficient user
- Global HR Administration processes experience
- German /Dutch/Swedish-nice to have
- Proven ability to work independently and as a Team member
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to a changing work environment
- Monitor and update client systems (i.e. transactions/data entry) for HR Administration and other cases
- Provide related statistics and reporting
- Develop work instructions, process documents and communications
- Ensure delivery team`s documentation is in accordance with the agreed ways of working
- Analyze data, identifies and resolves discrepancies
- Resolve issues received via the escalation process and may assist with the researching and consulting to ensure client satisfaction in issue resolution.
- Delegate assignments to the operational teams and ensure accurate completion of deliverables
- Identify continuous improvement to processes, tools, metrics and training, based on ongoing experience, process metrics and feedback from process users and other stakeholders to drive further efficiencies in the organization
- Gain access to an extensive curriculum of training and rejoice the guidance of your career counselor, mentors and people advisors;
- Receive an attractive benefits package including: 2 additional vacation days, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, library subscription and other benefits at your choice through an online platform;
- Be part of a team that feels more like a family, with a flexible approach that allows working from home for some projects;
- Opportunity to be involved in sports activities and volunteering initiatives.