Service Software Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Huawei active.
Vezi toate job-urile Service Software Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Huawei Consulting and System Integration department is looking to onboard a Service Software Engineer to provide BSS/ VAS technical operation support to our valuable customer, including incident & problem handling, routine and preventive check, testing, service request handling, updates & patches implementation and other maintenance tasks: • Provide technical and operations support for in service application and software elements. • Handle customer requests under agreed SLA and according to agreed processes • Analyze the customer's existing systems, needs, and requirements to provide the necessary solution. • Ability to create or update template documentation to reflect solutions provided. • Ensure installations, commissioning and integration of application and software/ hardware products • Perform test activities from stand-alone test, integration test to acceptance test of application/ software/hardware elements. • Participation in Technical discussions with customers. • Software Systems Planning, Performance Analysis and Optimization. • Provide status reports on application and software project performance to identified stakeholders. Requirements:
- Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Computer science or relevant field
- Working experience with Unix/ Linux OS and Oracle SQL
- Good troubleshooting skills, such that faults are promptly identified and rectified to meet the required SLAs
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in IT, Charging system operations
- Successful applicants should be Goal-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills, and be a very good team player.
- Successful applicant should be good at customer relationship, understanding their requirement.
- Good understanding on technical support operation model and ITIL processes.
- A good team player and able to work effectively.
- Willing to accept responsibility and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Good English communication, both written and spoke