Incident Mangement Officer with French
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Cerinte
Are you the right fit for the job?
• You are fluent in French & English;
• You are familiar with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook;
• You are a team player with good communication skills;
• You are self-motivated, with a positive attitude and approach;
• You can solve urgent matters and work under pressure.
• You are responsible in a work environment
What are your responsibilities?
• Oversee all technical incidents reported by the customers assigned to your portfolio through several ticketing tools.
• Follow the incident life cycle from capturing the business impact, performing triage to assign the incidents to the correct technical Teams and ensuring that the issue is resolved in timely manner according to our SOPs.
• Act as a point of contact for customer requests and coordinate internally within multiple departments to ensure a positive support experience.
• Participate in calls with the Customer Success Account Managers to share relevant operational health and support trending insights to improve customer experience and follow-up on actions in calls with customers.
• Create reports on demand depending on business requirements and necessities.
• If needed, you might travel for client visits on site.
What’s in it for you?
• Gain access to an extensive curriculum of training including German language courses and rejoice the guidance of your career counselor, mentors and people advisors;
• Work from home 2 days/week in a normal set-up; with COVID-19 all work is being performed remotely.
• Receive an attractive benefits package including: 2 additional vacation days, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, library subscription and other benefits at your choice through an online platform.
• Be part of a team that feels more like a family, with a flexible approach that allows working from home for some projects;
• Opportunity to be involved in sports activities and volunteering initiatives.