Arhitect - Iasi/Bucuresti
With over 20 years of experience, the IULIUS Company is the most important developer and operator of mixed-use projects in Romania. IULIUS developed 260,000 sqm of retail premises and 120,000 sqm of class A office spaces. The company projects include the PALAS IAȘI mixed-use urban ensemble, the IULIUS MALL national network and the UNITED BUSINESS CENTER office building network, which became urban and economic landmarks for the cities where they were developed.Cerinte
Come and build a successful career alongside the best in the industry!
WHO WE ARE:
IULIUS Company is a nationwide developer and operator of mixed-use projects, with retail and office uses, as well as mall-type shopping centers. The company portfolio includes mixed-use developments Palas Iași and Iulius Town Timișoara, as well as the Iulius Mall network operating in Iași, Suceava and Cluj-Napoca.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV IF YOU:
- Are a graduate of the Faculty of Architecture;
- Have minimum 2 years of design experience;
- Have a working knowledge in Autocad, Archicad/Allplan;
- Have a working knowledge of rendering software such as 3ds max, Cinema 4d, Lumion, Artlantis or Photoshop;
- Can prioritize your activity, meet deadlines and enjoy finding solutions for the challenges you will encounter;
- It is mandatory to have a working knowledge of the MS Office Suite and minimum B2 level English language conversational skills.
WHAT YOU WILL DO HERE:
- Develop DTAC (building permit technical documentation)/PTh (technical project)/AS BUILD projects;
- Check ongoing projects based on a set procedure to be provided to you by the employer, make correlations between different specialties: architecture, structure, systems and report any inconsistencies;
- Develop interior design projects (including renderings) in line with certain set themes;
- Check project compliance during the execution phase.
- A motivating salary package;
- Other benefits (meal vouchers, medical insurance);
- Remarkable work conditions, in a dynamic environment;
- The possibility to be integrated in a young team, characterized by established performance and success.