Demand and Supply Planner - Logistics
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile METRO Cash Carry Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Demand and Supply Planner - Logistics active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
To be successful in this role and to enjoy your morning coffee with great colleagues, you will need:
• Strong communication skills, autonomy, proactiveness and ambition
• Analytical skills and problem solving mindset
• Flexibility and loiality
• Sales forecast and order planning abilities
• 2 years of experience in a similar role
• Stock analysis abilities (overstock, old stock, low stock);
• Proficiency in English and a good command of the MS Office package (Excel, Word);
• Barchelor/Master’s degree preferably in Economics or Logistics
What do you get in return?
• You'll be supported by a professional and driven team
• You will find a friendly environment & great opportunities
• Friday is a half work day (ends at around 14:30)
• Meal tickets for each working day, vacation allowance
• Medical insurance
Join us and you will:
• Generate sales forecast and statistical models at SKU level in order to support the commercial decisions;
• Ensure a high level of availability of goods on the shelf for the allocated categories of products
• Modify the initial store order proposals by weeing appropriate quality factors supported by the system and/ or collecting the necessary information from colleagues from different departments: Offer Management, Operations, Marketing;
• Manage the ordering process through agreements with suppliers, delivery conditions, availability objectives and desired levels for stock;
• Place the orders to the suppliers according to the deadlines and the distribution of goods from the central warehouse to our stores;
• Define the necessary stock levels and calculate the net requirements resulted from the established strategic projects (target);
• Monitor the stock performance and good availability and take the necessary corrective actions;
• Manage the information flow between our suppliers and our internal departments involved in the logistics process in order to ensure the availability of goods on the shelf, to reduce the stock level and the time allocated in our stores for logistics activities
• Ensure support in the implementation of advanced models of collaborations with the suppliers through projects designed to increase the availability of goods on the shelf and to improve performance.
METRO Cash & Carry is championing Independent Business. As the leading international player in wholesale trade and the largest sales line of METRO, we’re passionate about helping over 20 million customers with 20 million different sets of challenges, ambitions and dreams. We’re more than just a supplier; we are trusted relationship builders who understand and anticipate our customers’ needs. And we bring unique food expertise, outstanding global insights and decades of experience to make sure they have the best products, services and technologies to succeed.