Accounting specialist @ADT Autumn 2020
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Michelin Romania active
View all jobs Accounting specialist @ADT Autumn 2020 active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
If you enjoy working with numbers and you are comfortable working in different accounting ERPs, then this may be your future job!
We have a variety of opportunities, from junior to senior roles, in Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Credit Management, General Ledger, or Treasury activities.
We’d love to meet you if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Economics;
- At least 2 years of experience working in Accounting, Cash Management, Customer Support, Billing, Collections, Dispute Management;
- Knowledge of English at a conversational level and second European language (French or German);
- Attention to details and focus on results;
- The ability to learn and to adapt to new processes;
- A customer-oriented approach and are a good team worker, with the ability to work & communicate with people across organizational units & levels;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office package (especially Excel).
What will you do?
- Assists the organization in meeting its operational needs in accounting activities such as Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Credit Management, General Ledger, or Treasury activities;
- Perform timely and correct account receivables activities;
- Maintain and ensure the accuracy of the processes mentioned above, in compliance with applicable accounting procedures;
- Identify all relevant issues in straightforward situations, assess each using standard procedures, and make consistent decisions;
- Resolve customer queries and complaints related to accounting processes, as specified by relevant service level agreement;
- During the new processes, participate in the transfer and tool implementation phase (implementation, testing, cleaning);
- Identify opportunities to improve the process under your area of responsibility; active participation in process and efficiency improvement projects;
- Active participation in training and workshops.
How we recruit:
Once you submit your application, one of our recruiters reviews it. If your profile fits our role:
- We have a phone call to get to know each other;
- We hold a phone assessment to see your language skills;
- We meet in an online interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager;
- We hold an online assessment to see your accounting competencies.
At the moment, we are preparing for future recruitment projects.
Submit your CV to be considered for upcoming roles.