All-season internships @ADT Autumn 2020
We care about giving people a better way forward. Be part of a team in which you are empowered & encouraged to reach your full potential and fulfill your ambitions. With the Michelin all-season internships, you can take your first step towards a career, and not just a job. “All-season” internships give you the flexibility you need: various domains to train in, part-time or full-time schedule, multiple sessions throughout the year, with varying durations (from 3 to 12 months, depending on the department). No matter what career path you choose, an internship in Michelin can prepare you for the journey ahead.
Let’s talk, if:
- You are a student (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree);
- You are fluent in English and also in French, Italian or Spanish;
- You are interested in developing yourself;
- You take pride in your team spirit;
- You have strong communication skills;
- You are task-oriented and show initiative;
- You bring creativity to the table, to develop new ideas and approaches;
- You are familiar with: Word & Excel processing, E-mail, Internet.
- Learn intensively about Michelin, our products and way of doing things;
- Put that knowledge into practice, in real business scenarios;
- Work together with our colleagues and your mentor, until you gain independence for your own projects;
- Communicate with the other departments or clients in your preferred language: English or French, Italian, Spanish;
- Get involved in our vibrant internal culture;
- Find new opportunities to grow.
- Learning opportunities that will help you develop your competencies for the future;
- Real business challenges;
- Attractive salary and benefits package;
- A flexible schedule, with the possibility to work from home;
- An experienced mentor to guide you;
- Various programs, depending on the department (duration between 3 to 12 month).
- We have a phone call to get to know each other;
- We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
- We meet in an online interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.