Logistics specialist @ADT Autumn 2020
If you enjoy organizing everything and you like to coordinate transport activities, then you are in the right place.
We have a variety of opportunities, from entry level jobs to specialists’ roles (Export Planner, Import Planner, Transport Solution Specialist).
We’d love to meet you, if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Logistics, Commerce or Transport;
- At least 2 years of experience working in Customer Care, Logistics, Supply Chain;
- Knowledge of English at a conversational level; another European language is a plus (French, Italian, Spanish or German);
- Attention to details and focus on results;
- The ability to learn and to adapt to new processes;
- A customer-oriented approach and are a good team worker, with the ability to work & communicate with people across organizational units & levels;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office package (especially Excel)
- Manage the expedition of our clients’ and supply chain’s requests, within the costs and deadlines agreed;
- Plan and track orders to meet delivery deadlines, legal requirements and particularities of each country;
- Prepare the customs documentation on time;
- Follow the correct billing procedure;
- Manage potential complaints or issues and propose alternative solutions, working with our partners and Key Users;
- Build good relations with factories and carriers, to avoid delays;
- Collaborate with other Logistics specialists to best treat urgent orders.
How we recruit: Once you submit your application, one of our recruiters reviews it. If your profile fits our role:
- We have a phone call to get to know each other;
- We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
- We meet in an online interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.
At the moment, we are preparing for future recruitment projects.
Submit your CV to be considered for upcoming roles.