Finance internship with English and French
We care about giving people a better way forward. Be part of a team in which you are empowered & encouraged to reach your full potential and fulfill your ambitions. With the Michelin all-season internships, you can take your first step towards a career, and not just a job.
Let`s team up if you are searching a fulltime, 6 months paid internship in Finance. No matter what career path you choose, an internship in Michelin can prepare you for the journey ahead.
You may be perfect for the role if you are:
- You are a student or a fresh graduate with an economical background ;
- You are interested in developing yourself;
- You take pride in your team spirit;
- You have strong communication skills;
- You are task-oriented and show initiative;
- You bring creativity to the table, to develop new ideas and approaches;
- You are familiar with: Word & Excel processing, E-mail, Internet.
- Learn intensively about Michelin, our products and way of doing things;
- Put that knowledge into practice, in real business scenarios;
- Work together with our colleagues and your mentor, until you gain independence for your own projects;
- Create and consolidate reports;
- Learn how to work in an ERP system – we use Oracle;
- Take part in various activities regarding our finance department.
- Learning opportunities that will help you develop your competencies for the future;
- Real business challenges;
- Attractive salary and benefits package;
- A flexible schedule, with the possibility to work from home;
- An experienced mentor to guide you;
- 6 months contract with the possibility of extension.
- Apply here
- We’ll have a phone call to get to know each other
- We will hold an assessment to see your language skills and competencies
- Join us on your first day as a Michelin intern!